Last updated: 1 March 2018
What information we collect?
We will collect information from you if you sign up for our newsletter, register for an account with us, enter a competition, place an order, interact with our digital content or send us an enquiry. This may include personal information such as your name, address, email address and payment details. It is completely up to you whether you engage in these activities and provide the information to us.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- Where you have agreed, to communicate with you and to send you information about our latest news, competitions, exclusive content, products, services, contests, and promotions
- To process and fulfil any orders you place, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To administer and fulfil our competitions and other promotions
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches and activities that are or potentially may be prohibited or illegal
- To comply with any court orders or requests from government authorities
Who do we share your information with?
How long do we keep your information?
Your rights in relation to your information
You can ask us to update, limit or delete your personal information by contacting us using the details in the ‘How to Contact Us’ section below.
You may also opt out of any communications you have previously agreed to receive by following the unsubscribe instructions in any of those communications from us.
If you remain unhappy with any response you receive from us you can also refer the matter to your data protection supervisory authority (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm).
How to contact us